I like testing genre boundaries and have no qualms about jumping over them, experimenting and having fun with it. I refuse to be pigeonholed into a set of ‘rules’ that someone else has made up for a genre. After writing primarily romance focused novels for six years, I’ve recently discovered a love for high fantasy.
To view my romance novels, written under C.E. Kilgore, click here.
Here are some random facts about me:
- I’ve lived in 17 different places from Dallas to Toronto
- I currently reside in West Virginia
- I have one cat and am happily married to my best friend.
- I used to be addicted to Warcraft (For the Horde!) and now play Guild Wars 2.
- I am autistic (HF AS) and GQ.
- I like to garden and paint with watercolor.
- I have an HBA in History and BA in Cultural Anthropology from Laurier.
- I haven’t done a darn thing with either one of my degrees, but I like to think they have helped me become a better writer.
- In 2014, I resigned from my 8 year position at a web development company to write full time.
- My favorite animals are turtles and elephants.
- My favorite color is yellow.
- Wasabi peas are awesome except when you eat too many.
- I work best when fueled by Sumatran coffee, Honeycrisp apples and Ramen noodles.